Terms & Conditions: Aloft Abu Dhabi
- Room rates are including actual tax and service charge as well as the Municipality Fee.
- Rates quoted will be charged by BTC Group in Euro on behalf of the Aloft Hotel Abu Dhabi. BTC Group is the intermediary for the hotel reservations at the Aloft hotel, only the Aloft Abu Dhabi Hotel conditions apply and prevail BTC Group conditions
- 3% credit card fee will apply for invoices outside the Eurozone. This charge will not be refunded in case of a cancellation of the room(s)
Terms and Conditions Aloft hotel Abu Dhabi
The following benefits are included for all in-house guests
Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities in the rooms
Bottled drinking water in the room
Complimentary wireless internet access
In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
Access to the Health Club and outdoor swimming pool
Iron and ironing board in-room
Cancellations/No show fees
Guest may cancel their reservations up to September 15, 2021. The non refundable payment will not be returned back.
Should Guest cancel after September 15, 2021, or no-show on the day of arrival, Guest will be charged for the entire stay booked. Any late cancellations or no-shows will be charged to Guest for the entire stay booked .
Early departure fees
All reservations will be made as per the dates stated on the rooming list provided. Should a guest check out prior to the actual departure date, the Hotel reserves the right to charge for the remaining nights originally reserved.
A 25% non-refundable deposit upon reservation.
100% non-refundable deposit to be paid on or before September 15, 2021.
Cancellation of the entire booking
The Hotel shall be entitled to charge a cancellation fee in the event that the client cancels this agreement after acceptance. Guest agrees to pay the BTC Group a cancellation fee according to the scale below. The cancellation date will be the date on which the BTC Groupo receives written confirmation. These charges are non-refundable. The BTC Group/Hotel shall have the right to cancel this Agreement if Guest fails to pay any installment of the deposit (as set out in the deposit schedule above) on the due date. If BTC Group/the Hotel exercises its right to cancel the Agreement Guest shall be liable for the balance of the payment due in respect of the booking calculated in accordance with the table set out below by reference to the date from which BTC Group/the Hotel exercises its right to cancel. In such circumstances credit will be given for any installments of the deposit already received from Guest.
Date of Cancellation, Cancellation charge Percentage payable of bedroom accommodation charges
From the date of reservation to September 15, 2021: 25% non-refundable deposit
From September 15, 2021: 100% of the contracted rooms
Outside Food & Beverage Policy
All food and beverages served at functions associated with the Event must be provided, prepared and served by the Hotel, and must be consumed on the hotel premises.
The performance of this Agreement is subject to termination without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstances beyond the control of either party – such as acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities or any other emergency making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or hold the event.
The contract may be terminated for one or more such reasons in writing from one party to the other provided that the reason for said termination is in effect 15 days prior to the arrival of the first member of the group period. In the event the termination occurs within 15 days then the parties will agree to transfer the original deposit to agreed dates within the further 12-month period.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contract and relevant booking is provisional until it has been signed and dated on behalf of both parties and returned to the Hotel together with the deposit (if any) stated. If the Hotel does not receive the contract by the confirmation date stated on the contract, the Hotel will be entitled to make other use of the facilities on the date(s) of function shown on the contract.
2. The Hotel accepts no liability for the loss or damage to property owned by or in the custody of the client and/or its guests while that property is on the premises of the hotel. The client is advised to provide adequate insurance cover. The client shall in any event indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless against any claim, action, demand or procedures made or bought by a guest against the hotel.
3. The client hereby undertakes to indemnify the hotel for any damage to the premises (or contents) whether or not owned by the hotel, caused by the event or any person in the group. The client shall ensure that the client’s guests observe a high standard of behaviour and the Hotel reserves the right to expel any guests behaving in a manner that it regards as detrimental to the standing of the Hotel or likely to cause inconvenience or annoyance to other guests. In the event of the Hotel expelling a guest, it shall not be obliged to apply compensation to the guest or to the client and the client shall indemnify and hold the hotel harmless against any claim, action, demand or proceedings made or bought by a guest against the Hotel.
4. The client shall not put up any display within the Hotel premises without the prior written consent of the Hotel. Any display material used will have to conform to any relevant government and fire regulations.
5. All deliveries should be sent for the attention of our Event Manager; the meeting name and date of event shall be clearly printed on each item. Due to limited storage space, the Hotel requests that shipments do not arrive any earlier than 3 days prior to the event start date. The client shall inform the Event Manager prior to arranging any deliveries. All large materials, displays or entertainers must use the loading dock facilities. Entertainers should allow additional time to reach the ballroom from the loading area.
6. The client allows the Hotel to request any references from the client’s bank and to provide the Hotel with names and addresses of trade references, if required.
7. Direct billing is only applicable for corporate companies registered and based in UAE. The client may request direct billing by completing a direct billing request and returning it to the Hotel at least 21 days prior to the function. With credit approval by the Hotel, the Hotel will open a client account to which all authorised charges will be directly. All invoices shall be paid no later than 30 days from the invoice date.
8. The Hotel shall not be liable for any breach of agreement due to strikes, labour disputes, accidents or other causes beyond its control. In the event of the foregoing occurring, the Hotel shall offer the client alternative accommodation if it is available, failing which the hotel will cancel the agreement and refund the deposit (if any).
The Hotel’s obligation to compensate the client will be limited to the obligation to repay the deposit (if any) and not further or otherwise.
9. The commitments and arrangements provided for your event are contained in this contract. To enable the Hotel to provide maximum service any requirements beyond the level of those commitments and arrangements should be indicated by the client on this return copy of this contract.
10. The parties agree that, in the event of litigation relating to this Agreement is filed by either party; the non-prevailing party in such litigation will pay prevailing party’s costs resulting from the litigation, including reasonable attorney fees.
11. Guest will be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses or permission to perform, broadcast, transmit or display any copyrighted works (including, without limitation, music, audio, video recordings or art etc.) that Guest may use or request to be used at the Hotel.
12. If Guest wishes to hire outside vendors to provide any goods or services at Hotel during the event, the Hotel may, at in its sole discretion, require that such vendor provide Hotel, in form and amount reasonably satisfactory to Hotel, an indemnification agreement and proof of adequate insurance.
13. Hotel may provide, or contract with third parties to provide, ancillary services (e.g. Audio-Visual, florists) to Group for additional charges. Upon prior consent by Hotel, Guest may use its own vendors for such services provided that Guest’s proposed vendors are notified to the Hotel and the Hotel in its absolute discretion deem such vendors to meet the minimum standards established by Hotel, including insurance and indemnification requirements. Guest will inform Hotel of its decision to bring its own vendor at least 30 days prior to Check-In Date, and will sign, and have its vendor sign, the Hotel’s appropriate form of External Supplier Joinder at least 21 days. The limits on liability set out below shall not apply to any act or omission any third party ancillary service provider engaged by the Guest. All work done by outside contractors must be approved by the hotel prior to the commencement of the event. A competent and professionally qualified person in the relevant field of work must conduct work. All work must adhere to Municipality Regulations. Should the level of work not be to the standard required, Hotel reserves the right to temporarily suspend the event until the relevant Municipality Regulations and safety policies and procedures have been met.
Any materials (textiles, scenery, decorations etc) brought into the venue must be fire proof or sprayed with an approved fire retardant; and a certificate stating the same must be provided to the hotel by the manufacturer or a licensed company 48 hours prior to commencing of any work. Where appropriate, and as dictated by stage loading, relevant certification of load safety must be produced before the stage is utilized. No material is to be nailed, screwed, stapled or adhered to any wall, door or other surface or part of the building. The Hotel has the right to dispose any signage or materials not collected within 24 hours after the event.
14. If any guest room reservation included in the Room Block cannot be accommodated by Hotel, Hotel will provide: (1) accommodations at a comparable Hotel reasonably nearby at no additional charge; (2) one complimentary round trip ground transportation between Hotel and the alternate hotel for each day the guest is displaced; (3) an offer to relocate the displaced guest back to the first available guest room with upgraded (if available) accommodation at Hotel upon return.
15. Neither party will be liable to the other for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, however caused, arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The entire liability of either party to the other party for any loss or damage resulting from any claims arising out of this Agreement shall not exceed the greater of: (a) the aggregate fees and expenses paid and payable to Hotel under this Agreement and (b) the amounts payable under any applicable insurance policies maintained by the liable party; provided that the foregoing cap shall not apply to: (i) indemnification claims; (ii) claims for breach of confidentiality; (iii) claims for bodily and personal injury, death, or tangible property damages; and (iv) damages caused by willful misconduct, gross negligence or criminal acts. None of the limits of liability set out in this clause shall apply in respect of any liability arising out of any act or omission of, or related to a breach by, any external third party ancillary service supplier.
16. Each party will indemnify, defend and hold the other harmless from any loss, liability, costs or damages arising from actual or threatened claims resulting from its breach of this Agreement by any third party or the negligence, gross negligence or intentional misconduct of such party or its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, members or participants when acting within the scope of their employment or agency. Neither party will be liable for punitive damages.
17. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced by the laws of United Arab Emirates. In the event of a dispute between the parties in respect of this Agreement, the parties shall first attempt to resolve such dispute as soon as practicable through good faith negotiation. Any dispute that cannot be resolved mutually through good faith negotiation shall be referred to and resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Arbitration Rules. The arbitration shall be conducted by one arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be in DIFC and shall be conducted in the English language. The award and decision of the arbitrator shall be conclusive and binding on all parties, and judgment upon the award may be entered into any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Hotel shall have the right to institute any legal action or proceeding before any other competent court(s) inside or outside United Arab Emirates.
18. Guest may not assign or delegate its rights or duties under this Agreement without Hotel’s prior written approval.
19. If any provision of this Agreement or any part of any such provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable that provision or the relevant part will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible, and the remainder of the Agreement will have full force and effect.
20. If either party agrees to waive its right to enforce any term of this Agreement, it does not waive its right to enforce any other terms of this Agreement nor to any future breach of that term.
21. Hotel will provide at no extra charge, a reasonable amount of meeting equipment (for example, chairs, tables etc.). These complimentary arrangements do not include special set ups or extraordinary formats that would deplete Hotel’s present in-house equipment to the point of requiring rental of an additional supply to accommodate Guest needs. If such special setups or extraordinary formats are requested, Hotel will present Guest two alternatives: (1) charging Guest the rental cost for additional equipment, or (2) changing extraordinary setup to a standard format, avoiding the additional cost.
22. This Agreement is subject to all applicable laws, including health and safety codes, alcoholic beverage control laws, disability laws and the like. The Hotel and Guest agree to cooperate with each other to ensure compliance to such laws.
When presented by the Hotel to Guest, this document is an invitation by the Hotel to Guest to make an offer. Upon reservation by Guest, this document will be an offer by Guest. Only upon payment of the invoiced deposit by Guest will this reservation constitute a binding agreement. Unless the Hotel otherwise notifies Guest at any time prior to Guest’s execution of this reservation, the outlined format and dates will be held by the Hotel for Guest on a first-option basis. If Guest cannot make a payment commitment on reservation, this invitation to offer will revert to a second-option basis or, at the Hotel’s option, the arrangements will be released, in which case neither party will have any further obligations. Should the Guest wish to proceed with the event, rates will be subject to re-negotiation and availability.